BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Whats new this fall

Just found out a few days ago that good friends of mine are having a baby! This is very exciting! I am so happy for them & thrilled that Stella will have a new playmate, possibly lover depending on the sex. =) I really hope to get pregnant again within the next year or so! I have been wanting another one lately.

On to other exciting news, I have decided to persue my idea of publishing children's books. I have written my first draft and I have a friend who is a really talented illistrator so we are going to collaborate on this first book & get it published. If it does well we might take this on and write more! I will keep you posted with how it goes.

HAPPY FALL EVERYONE, hope you all are getting your costumes ready!! =)

0 comments: