BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Favorite Season..... Fall of 2010!


The crisp damp air, cloudy grey skys with drizzle.... Halloween decorations coming out, cozy sweaters, fall colorful leaves, Starbucks gingerbread lattes & an afternoon spent in Chapters. House music while going for car rides while the rain hits the windshield outside in the cold breeze. My birthday... Halloween parties & all the fun that surrounds that holiday, it releases your inner-child.... There is nothing like this time of year!

Rob & I have an annual Halloween party at our house since it is a time of year I really enjoy. We are going to start having a theme each year & this year will be the "dark-side". I have always wanted to be a witch for Halloween & never have been one so this is the perfect opportunity to be just that! I picked out the cutest Halloween costume for Stella (it's a surprise so it won't be revealed until closer to the time!) Rob's costume is quite clever also.

The Winter 12 week term for Boogie Bunnies starts up Nov. 5th/6th so people are starting to enroll now. It is turning out to be a very successful business & I am very pleased with all my hard work & enterpenurial (sp?) skills :) I just hired an assistant to help with the classes to make them run more smoothly. In the Winter term we will be having a couple mommy & me classes, one is for 3months-12 months of age & the other is for 1-3 year olds that aren't quite ready to be in an independent class yet. Then of course the usual 2-4 year old unassisted classes.

I am thrilled for my birthday coming up Oct. 22nd. Robert is planning something special but I told him I would like dinner @ The Keg ( my fav restaurant) , a luxury suite at a hotel that night with one or more things from my bday/xmas wish list:
wishlistr.com/rss/kristinrose LOL.... Let's see what he ends up doing.... I will keep you updated.

Being a stay at home mom is very rewarding but also a lot of work! I crave "me time." Stella goes to daycare on Mondays from 9-3 this gives me time to myself. But it goes by so fast & there is always lots to do that I don't really have time to relax. I wish I had her in 2 days of care, one day to do stuff & the next day to rest. LOL...... ANYWAYS, I LOVE STELLA BELLA. SHE IS THE LIGHT OF MY LIFE. Rob works a lot. I feel like I never see him & when he does finally have time away from work he is still in "work mode"..... we need to take a vacation! We are looking to possibly go to the keys in February... I wish it was February tomorrow =)

0 comments: