BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Boogie Bunnies


I am very excited to start up my creative movement classes for toddlers. I assisted with creative movement in Houston & had a lot of fun. I am going to teach basic ballet, jazz & modern dance moves to 2-5 year olds. We will have a new theme every week & have different music & activities to learn & have fun with. The kids will look so cute in their dance attire consisting of tights, leotards, dance slippers & tutus (which are optional).

All the parents are so excited to see how cute they look all dressed up & learning new moves. This promotes socialization skills, following direction, building self esteem/confidence & gaining some independence. All children love to sing & dance so this helps their creativity shine through! The fist class is on Saturday the 17th! I am so pumped to see how it goes!

0 comments: