BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 22, 2010

My 25th Birthday

This birthday has been very bittersweet for me. Robert and I found out that we were going to have another baby early this month. I experienced such happiness but it was very short lived. At 6 weeks into the pregnancy our little bean would no longer be coming into this world. I was heartbroken & am still grieving. I am glad God ended it naturally so that we wouldn't continue to make a baby that would of had ailments or other problems. There is a reason for everything. I am doing everything I can to live a healthier lifestyle so when baby #2 does finally come along my body will be strong.

Because of all of the turmoil around my birthday Robert wanted to make the day extra special. He truly has been my rock along with another friend through all of this. He has been supporting me & being extra nice & helpful these last few days.... Last night I got dressed up & before we went out he brought me 2 dozen long stemmed pink roses, they are beautiful! He also got me the Vera Wang Princess fragrance gift set that comes with a purple clutch purse, the large bottle of perfume, the small roll on bottle & the matching body lotion. We then went to my favorite elegant restaurant downtown called "The Keg" and we both got a bottle of wine and had the prime rib which was TO DIE FOR. He told them it was my birthday so they brought out a piece of cake with a candle and him and the waitress sang Happy Birthday to me =) We went to Fort Fright next... I use to love Horror/ scary things, but now they really freak me out! There were clowns chasing and scary me and I nearly peed my pants!

This morning for my birthday breakfast we got McDonald's egg mcmuffins, for lunch we got M & M's french soups w/ grilled cheese on french bread, and for dinner we are going to Rob's parents for my birthday dinner. I would say I had a very fulfilling birthday & I have been truly reminded this birthday how much I am loved. I am very lucky.

To my unborn child.... Even though you weren't anywhere near developed there still will always be a place in my heart for who you could of been. I will always remember October 19, 2010. One of the most saddest days of my life, but also one that made me really appreciate the gift of life. After what happened you made me realize all I have.... You gave me the gift of "realization" that Stella is such a precious gift. I gave her an extra long hug on that day..... and have been giving her extra long hugs since. Your soul will be born into our next child someday soon. =)

2 comments:

Christina said...

Wow Kristine, I wish you all the best and I know what you're going through so my heart breaks. But all things happen for a reason. Keep your chin up. Everything will work out for you. Love ya babe.

Unknown said...

I love reading your blogs Kristin, and I loved reading this one too, even though it made me tear up.
I suffered a miscarriage before becoming pregnant with Jacob, and so I really feel for you and Rob.
It's great to hear that you were, like me, able to find the light in what is one of the darkest of situations.