BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 26, 2010

When she smiles....


My favorite thing in the whole world is seeing my little girl smile. Someone told me that it feels like they are "pulling on your heart strings" (I can't take credit for that saying, but it is 100% true!) Some days are smilier than others, and boy do I ever like the smilier ones! Sometimes she will just burst out with a smile while she is awake and even when she is asleep. But other times I probe her to smile by talking in a high squeaky voice, playing peek-a-boo, making funny blowing and clicking noises, tickling her feet and belly, touching her nose and saying "boop boop"... anyways it must be humorous to witness me going through the hoops to get her to smile but the effort put into getting a smile is worth every second!
Sometimes if you get her really going her mouth will get so wide with a grin that you can see her gums as she lets out these gurgling giggles that at times will turn into a full blown laugh! =) It is the greatest gift ever!!
Since I was a little girl my mom use to say I had a dolphin giggle. It always stuck with me and Robert agreed so he nicknamed me "the giggler". I am giggler #1 and he nicknamed Stella giggler #2, and all the kids we have to follow will be #3,#4 depending on how many kids we have!
I now have an obsession with dolphins since this is what our family is named after =)

THE GIGGLERS ARE NOW SIGNING OFF....

0 comments: